What is this Package About?
This package is for a full website for booking of taxi, mini bus and other vehicles by your customers. All workflow is automated, so that you have a centralised Control Panel to manage them all.
Online Taxi Booking Website Package
- You will have a front-end website to give the public more details about the type of vehicles fleet that you have and can provide to them.
- Your quick-contact-details will be on top, for your customers to urgently call you.
- Our Vehicles: a section to showcase all your vehicles. on clicking in, they will see the full details of that vehicle.
- Photo Gallery section
- Testimonials section
- Social Media links
- Singapore Attractions listing page
- About Us page
- Rates page
- Online Booking page
- Blog section: this is for you to post any articles, updates and informative news. Blogging generally adds more business and traffic to your website.
- FAQ page
- Contact Us page
- Online Chat feature: so that visitors can quick-chat with you with queries.
- Logo design
- Other cool-website features throughout the web site.
- This is how it will work.
- Your customer will fill up an online form with the necessary particulars, pick a vehicle they want and submit.
- They can choose to pay online, or alternatively to pay during service.
- You will get an email when a booking is made.
- You can then proceed to process the booking using your operational workflow procedure.
- Dashboard overall view of all bookings made.
- This is the main control panel for Admin (which in this case is yourself, the website owner) to oversee ALL the data/info/details regarding all bookings.
- View All Bookings: Admin can view all the Bookings as a brief-overall, as well as detailed drilled-in view.
- Cancellation: facility to do a cancellation of a Booking if required.
- Edit of details: facility to edit the details of the Booking
- Reports, for example:
- Full list of Bookings
- Able to download as PDF or Excel
- Other unique reports as required by Management
- The staff providing the service can use the ACP to update information regarding the booking he's handling.
- All such information are all centralised such that all parties can be updated.
- If necessary, a separate mobile app can be developed for on-site staff/driver to use, for such things as taking signature of the customer or even photos of satisfied customer, if your workflow calls for it.
- In case of any other unique requirements, any such special requirements can be also catered/programmed for.
- Customers can access the website using ANY device of his choice, be it PC, Mac or any Mobile Devices. ALL site and system are mobile-responsive-designed, meaning they fit respectively into the device of access.
- Mobile notifications: you know that your apps sometimes give you notifications on your phone (maybe about someone raiding your village, or your google album is ready for viewing, or even an incoming Whatsapp message). All these are called notifications. We can also implement such notifications to inform Customers of the upcoming booking, or if there are any important updates to notify.
- Various payment options:
- pre-payment by Credit Card/Paypal
- post-payment by Payment on Booking Date
- Whatever that is on this Package Proposal page are just my ideas. Almost anything else that you can think of can be implemented.
I put below the communication that happened between my client and me so that you can see if the similarities fit your need:
Contact Me for a No-Obligations, Care-free, Consultation
The above system is not a fixed package. It is an idea of a typical package. It can be further custom-developed to your exact specifications.
Don't be left out. Everybody is trying to do things the cool, high-tech, efficient, cost-cutting, manpower-cutting way. And THIS is the way!
I will also give a listening ear to advise you how to move forward with your business idea and technological implementation and if it's possible to get a Government grant for your idea.
My contact details: Mobile: 91097721 (Khan) (Singapore-065), Email: [email protected]